|US Green Building Council
|Well Building Institute
|Health and welfare
|Merlin Properties Consortium
- All energy consumed by our company comes from renewable sources.
- All energy supplied in our Datacenter to our clients comes from renewable sources.
- Strict recycling policy.
- Training of all our team in our environmental commitment.
- Collaboration with the entire supply chain, creating relationships based on respect for the environment.
- Constant search for maximum efficiency in the resource usage.
- Orientation of our organization to sustainable value creation.
- We focus our activities and processes to satisfy our clients´s needs.
- We implement a constant improvement system.
- We plan quality objectives in the short and medium term.
- All ESpanix´s team is involved in the quality strategy.
- Constant training of our staff.
- We motivate our team so the quality objectives can be achieved.
- We comply with all current regulations.
- We transmit our quality policy throughout our value chain.
- We measure quality.
- We ensure the confidenciality of all information deposited in ESpanix.
You can consult our quality policy in more detail at: Quality policy
- At ESpanix we understand security as an integral process.
- Based on the principles: prevention, detection, response and conservation.
- We certify our entire organization in security, not just a section or production line.
- We maintain an updated security plan.
- We constantly re-evaluate our models.
- We base our systems on the minimum privilege principle.
- We maintain a rigorous business continuity plan.
You can consult our security policy in more detail at: Security policy
- Commitment to Human Rights.
- Commitment to digital inclusion.
- Commitment to digital security.
- Creation of an Ethical-social conduct code.
- Active listening mechanisms throughout our organization.
- Transfer of all of these commitments to our value chain.